Carolina Prada lives with her husband Arda in Vancouver, Canada together with their three children. After going through a life changing conversion, she has dedicated herself to serving God through volunteering for different ministries in the church, and later on solely by homeschooling. Some of the ministries she has led or been part of are: RCIA, Bible Studies, Healing Ministry, Marriage Prep etc. Carolina and Arda were house parents at Hope Faith House, a house of healing and recovery that belongs to Agape Street Ministry. Carolina is also the author of the book “Princess in Overalls” an encouraging and inspiring book about the power of relationship with your child and how to achieve it! She is also the unsuspecting homeschooling mom who shot the viral video “Chairlift Rescue at Grouse Mountain”. Carolina currently works part-time as Director of Marketing, for Verbum Consulting an Operations Management Consulting Firm. Most important Carolina is a happy Christ loving stay at home homeschooling mom and wife!
Five Pillars of the Home School Mom – I think these are the non-negotiable must haves for a homeschooling mom to be successful.
- Prayer– Without a relationship with God and His grace in our lives there is no success. It’s all about making time for God not finding time!
- Encouragement – Why we need each other, it’s all about giving and receiving. The gift of each other and the power of friendship.
- Time Alone – Have some fun recharge your batteries, it’s all about taking a break doing something completely unrelated – something that renews your energy!
- Health – Diet and exercise can change everything! For me it was Trim and Healthy Mama/ skiing and scuba diving! How eating right and the right physical activity can change your life!
- Forgiveness – Ourselves, our husbands, the kids (our own and others’), and each other! God makes every day a new beginning!